Enabling IoT in Your Embedded Devices: A deeper dive into Windows 10 IoT
14 Jun 2016 - 14 Jun 2016
The Internet of Things is a natural extension of today’s applications, as smart, connected devices become part of peoples’ lives and businesses, enabling new business models and services.
To capitalize on this booming opportunity, you want to be sure you choose the right platform—whether you’re contemplating your first device or you’re facing a migration challenge. We’d like to help.
Date: June 14th
Time: 12:30 Pacific Time
Join us for This FREE event!
Register now and hear firsthand from Microsoft and Avnet experts how Windows 10 IoT can enable you to build innovative, intelligent devices with enterprise-grade security, manageability and line-of-business applications to scale across a wide range of devices.
Microsoft experts will discuss:
- Windows 10 IoT editions, their capabilities, interoperability, and how to use them to create more secure and manageable enterprise-class devices.
- Windows 10 IoT SKUs—the “ins and outs” of licensing, and lifecycle support.
- Enterprise grade Security, manageability, and cloud connectivity capabilities.
- Migration—Navigating from legacy Windows devices or competitive platforms to the modern Windows 10 platform.
- How to broaden your device conversation to an end-to-end IoT solution with Microsoft Azure.
Avnet will share:
- How our Microsoft relationship provides an unparalleled depth of expertise for developing Windows-based, smart, connected devices.
- How together we are uniquely positioned to deliver IoT solutions from edge to the cloud
*You must attend the webinar to WIN.
Register now for this FREE EVENT hosted by Microsoft and Avnet for an in-depth look at how the security, manageability, and cloud connectivity of Windows 10 IoT can help you capture your share of this exploding market.