STMicroelectronics Presents Webinar: Jump-start your next IoT design with the SensorTile
This 1-hour webinar will show you how to simplify the integration of sensors, low-energy Bluetooth Smart connectivity, a low-power microcontroller and sensor fusion libraries into your next IoT design using the SensorTile development kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1).
The tiny SensorTile is a 13.5 x 13.5 mm turnkey sensor board, containing a low power, high-performance inertial module (accelerometer + gyroscope), a state-of-the-art compass module (magnetometer + accelerometer), a moisture and dust resistant pressure sensor, a Digital MEMS microphone and the BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth Smart network processor. With the on-board low-power STM32L4 microcontroller, it can be used as a sensing and connectivity hub for developing products such as wearables, gaming accessories, and smart-home or Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices.
You will learn:
- How to quickly develop a Bluetooth Smart sensor node prototype with the SensorTile development kit and the comprehensive STM32 Open Development Environment.
- How to create a Bluetooth Smart sensor datalogger using the SensorTile board and its companion BlueMS mobile app for smartphones and tablets (Android and iOS)
- How to easily integrate sensor fusion and context awareness algorithms into your sensor node design using our Open Software Expansion development suite
- How to upgrade firmware over the air (OTA) using Bluetooth Smart and a mobile app
- How to add automatic speech recognition (ASR) to your application using the SensorTile and cloud-based ASR services
Application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
SensorTile development kit
The SensorTile kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) is available now from distributors or can be purchased directly from st.com, priced at $89.00.
Main features of SensorTile core system:
- LSM6DSM 3D accelerometer + 3D gyroscope
- LSM303AGR 3D magnetometer + 3D accelerometer
- LPS22HB pressure sensor/barometer
- MP34DT04 digital MEMS microphone
- Ultra-low-power STM32L476 microcontroller based on a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 core
- BlueNRG-MS network processor with integrated 2.4 GHz RF transceiver
CLICK HERE to learn more on the SensorTile Kit.
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM (CST)
- Introduction to the SensorTile development kit
- Log your sensor data via Bluetooth Smart
- Explore sensor fusion and context awareness through ST’s Open Software Expansion development suite
- Learn how to implement automatic speech recognition using the on-board digital microphone and the BlueMS mobile app for smartphones and tablets (Android and iOS)
- Upgrade the SensorTile firmware over the air using the BlueMS mobile app
Date: Wednesday, February 22
Time: 12 noon CST